There are hundreds of millions of websites and billions of web pages, all of them shouting for attention. In this chaotic noise, it is almost impossible to make your website visible without a good Search Engine Optimization approach. This video set can help you optimize your site so it actually gets noticed on the Net.
is the number of sites that have solid
Search Engine Optimization.
Is yours in this group?
WordPress is one of the best Content Management System that individuals and businesses use for their personal blogs or corporate websites. If you combine the ease of use of WordPress with a strong SEO strategy your website will easily out-perform all those millions of websites because over 90% of all websites out there do not employ any SEO strategy.
Although WordPress is considered to be the most friendly platform when it comes to search marketing, it is not search engine optimized out of the box. There are steps you will have to make to tweak the platform with various settings and plugins in order to make it search engine friendly.
As with all the other cases, tools are essential but having a good toolkit does not guarantee success. As a website owner, webmaster or SEO expert, you will need to do a set of Best Practices if you want your website to be visible for search engines and to get to the top of Search Engine Results Page.
This set of 21 video tutorials will help you to set up a WordPress-powered website, tweak the platform and install the needed plugins to have a Search Engine Friendly platform. Also, you will learn the importance of planning out your Content Strategy in order to position your website to get on page 1 of SERPs.
- A Collection of 21 Professionally Recorded Videos-This complete video series will teach you everything you need to know about optimizing your WordPress blog for the search engines.
- The Importance of SEO – Before you start applying SEO to your WordPress blog, you need to understand why it is so important.
- The Power of Keyword Research- If you aren’t creating posts that are focused on specific keywords, you are literally taking a stab in the dark at achieving natural search engine rankings. Let me show you how to perform effective keyword research.
- What Plugins You Need to Make Optimization a Cakewalk – There are a ton of free plugins out there that make SEO a breeze. I will show you the best ones that you’ll need, and how they operate.
- How to Create an “Optimized Post” – I will take you step-by-step through creating an optimized post from the ground up.
- How to Deal with URL Canonization- I will show you how to fix a fatal flaw in WordPress that can actually dilute your natural search engine rankings if you don’t take action now.
- How to Setup an Effective Navigation Structure- Learn how to structure your blog to make it easy for the search engines to understand exactly what you are offering.
- How to Encourage Visitor Interaction-Engaging your blog audience is very important. I will show you (along with the help of some excellent plugins) how to do this effectively.
- How to Harness the Power of Social Networks-Social networks are becoming increasingly important. Learn how to use them to propel your blog to new heights.
Using this approach you will be able to make your website search engine friendly and instantly set yourself apart and join the Top 10% Search Engine Optimized websites. Also, when you go through the steps described in this video training pack, your website will be picked up by Google and indexed immediately.
This very website is powered by WordPress, and following these best practices, every time I place a new post on this website Google instantly indexes it because I’ve set up the platform, web structure and content just as Google wants it.
The advice in this video set are worth hundreds of dollars. If you go with a consulting approach, fees can go into thousands. But you can get this excellent workflow and optimize your site for just a fraction of what people charge.